For Sale US$2,200,000 - Commercial
Beachfront Hotel with 20 Rooms on the Central Pacific
Isla Palo Seco, near Parrita and Quepos/Manuel Antonio (Costa Rica) – This is an excellent investment opportunity to purchase a fantastic beachfront boutique hotel along the Central Pacific coast of Costa Rica! The hotel has the capacity for up to 20 rooms (and 22 baths), separated into two buildings. There are about 1,100 m2 (11,800 ft2) of construction on about one hectare (2.5 acres) of renewable beachfront concession land. The hotel can offer a wide variety of rooms (accommodating a wide variety of budgets):
– Garden Single rooms: Bed, private bath, garden-view balcony
– Garden Double room: 2 beds, bath, and garden-view balcony
– Beachfront King rooms: Spacious rooms with 1 King bed, bath, and ocean-view balcony
– Stand-alone Studio Suite: Spacious suite with 2 Queen beds, kitchen, living room, dining area, and ocean-view balcony
– Master Suite Rooms: 1 King bed, 1 Individual bed, bath, and 2 ocean-view balconies
– Grand Master Suites: Combination suite with 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, kitchen, living room, dining area and 3 ocean-view balconies
All of the rooms have, as a minimum, air conditioning, safety deposit box, cable TV, 6 MB WIFI Internet, hot water, purified water, mini-refrigerator, telephone, closet and coffee maker (some of the suites have fully equipped kitchens).
There is also a lovely pool with Jacuzzi and poolside bar, as well as a reception area, souvenir shop and parking for up to 20 cars. Beautifully landscaped gardens; tropical paradise. Step right out to an unspoiled beach that stretches for miles. Stunning sunsets.
Situated between Jaco beach and Quepos/Manuel Antonio, close enough to take advantage of both high-demand tourist spots during the day. Ten minutes to the town of Parrita (with banks, restaurants, supermarkets, medical clinic, public transportation, etc.). There is excellent fishing in the estuary along the back side of Isla Palo Seco. Enjoy all the tropical wildlife you read about, such as monkeys, iguanas, an endless variety of birds, etc. Tours may be arranged for a wide variety of activities, including national parks, zip-lining, rafting, surf classes, sport fishing, hiking, birding, ATV rentals and more.
This is truly an excellent opportunity to invest in a luxury beachfront hotel in Costa Rica. The property would also have great potential for condominiums, timeshares, apartment complex, or any other idea you may have. Now US$2,200,000
Contact The Costa Rica Real Estate Group today!